Apartment for Sale
Modern North Facing Ground Floor Apartment with Large Balcony & Fully Fenced Courtyard
Property ID 1968750Quietly located in Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast sits this excellent 2 bedroom ground floor apartment situated in the Harbour Side complex. Modern apartment with brand new carpets and freshly repainted. Harbour Side Apartments offers a fantastic lifestyle with 2 large pools, gymnasium, theatre room & function room for the exclusive use of residents.
With the new Hope Island shopping centre with Woolworths & Aldi due for completion at the end of the year and just a short drive away, this apartment is perfectly located for the astute buyer.
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Combined lounge/dining area with plenty of natural light
- Master bedroom (which opens onto the balcony) with ensuite, built-in robe, split system air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Second good size bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Large wrap around balcony plus fully fenced courtyard with timber deck and private setting
- Good storage throughout the apartment & under building secure parking for 2 cars
- Ready to move into, a must to inspect and great buying for entry level in Hope Island
Harbour Side Apartments offers a fantastic lifestyle with 2 large pools, gymnasium, theatre room & function room for the exclusive use of residents.
Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining makes this the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Construction of the Hope Island Marketplace has commenced and the new centre is scheduled to open in early November 2018. There will be up to 36 specialty stores. The centre will feature a food and beverage precinct, a health and wellness hub, professional services and a fast food precinct serviced by a drive thru facility, as well as 484 onsite car parks.
For further information on the Hope Island Marketplace please click on the link provided http://hopeislandmarketplace.com.au
The M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Kevyn & Mandy from Team Wilmot at Ray White Hope Island have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.