Townhouse for Sale
Highly Motivated Sellers - Their Motivation is your Opportunity - Priced to Sell!
Property ID 1965283Reduced by $40,000. Looking for lifestyle in a beautiful setting then welcome home! This delightful townhouse is situated between the prestigious Hope Island Resort and Sanctuary Cove on the Northern Gold Coast. Conveniently set in a desirable peaceful position in the gated community of Sanctuary Gardens, pet friendly, landscaped mature gardens and resort style facilities that include a pool, sauna, BBQ and gym area. Take a short level walk or bike ride to Hope Island marina shopping village or head a little further out to the waterfront eateries and boutique stores at Sanctuary Cove and Paradise Point. For the sporting fanatics you have a choice of 3 championship golf courses, tennis and excellent recreation facilities all on your doorstep to enjoy everyday!
- Open plan living and dining with excellent low maintenance courtyard and garden
- Light and airy kitchen with granite stone benches and new dishwasher
- Master en-suite with balcony, perfect for a lazy afternoon reading a book with views onto the Pines golf course
2 additional bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Downstairs powder room and storage
- 2 split air-conditioners 1 in the living and 1 in the master bedroom
- New quality carpets throughout and on-trend flooring in the living and dining
- Freshly repainted
- Single lock up garage with driveway for additional cars plus plenty of visitor bay parking
- Pet friendly complex
- Residents have the use of the complexes beautiful shared pool/spa, sauna BBQ facilities and recreational community room, a few minutes away
- Short level walk to Hope Island marina shopping village or head a little further out to the waterfront dining and boutique stores at Sanctuary Cove
- Low body corporate fees & excellent onsite managers
- Quiet tree line road to Sanctuary Gardens and adjacent to the Pines Golf Course
- Caravan and boat onsite storage available on request for residents
Hope Island is surrounded by amenities, shops and restaurants that make this area just the place for that perfect lifestyle. Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle that can be had only if you share in its secret and purchase here.
Fit in a game of golf or tennis which by the way is on your doorstep, with 2 prestigious golf clubs providing superb services. 20 minutes South out to the beaches.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Brisbane and Coolangatta Airports approximately 40 minutes away or simply take the train either from Coomera or Helensvale..
There are many great schools and universities both private and state, hospitals and shopping centres all within 20 minutes. Take time out and visit Hope Island we will be here waiting to give you a private guided tour.
Team Wilmot have been matching people and properties since 2003 in Hope Island. We look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.