Townhouse for Sale
Contemporary Hope Island Villa - Highly Motivated Seller!
Property ID 1899012Providing incredible convenience, this contemporary end villa is stylish and thoughtfully designed for ease of living. Georges Harbour Villas is a boutique complex and is well placed in the newest thriving area of Hope Island on the northern end of the Gold Coast. Situated within walking distance to the Hope Island Market Place with up to 36 specialty stores and eateries. It is also in close proximity to a range of lifestyle attractions such as 3 international golf courses, gyms, tennis courts, marinas and waterfront dining.
- Low maintenance interiors with open plan living/dining and neutral colour scheme throughout
- Chic kitchen with stone bench tops and quality European appliances plus walk in pantry
- Upper level comprises of 3 bedrooms and study nook. Master en-suite with walk in robe and second bathroom upstairs
- Downstairs powder room
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, new quality carpets and tinted windows
- Gated side access to property
- Secure garage and additional carport
- Security doors and flyscreens throughout
- Public transport is on your doorstep with two bus stops to main routes
- For the keen boatie there is an opportunity to purchase a marina berth just a few minutes from your doorstep
- Move in and enjoy as is with scope to personalise to taste
- Ready to move right into or lease out for immediate returns
- Rental return of approx. $520.00 per week
- Low body corporate
The new Hope Island Marketplace shopping centre is now open offering 36 specialty stores. The centre features a food and beverage precinct, a health and wellness hub, professional services and a fast food precinct serviced by a drive thru facility, as well as 484 onsite car parks.
For further information on the Hope Island Marketplace please click on the link provided http://hopeislandmarketplace.com.au
Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle where else you can take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining Hope Island really is the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Team Wilmot at Ray White Hope Island have been matching people with properties since 2003, they look forward to being of service to you in finding your next home.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.