Townhouse for Sale
North Facing Waterfront Townhouse
Property ID 1859928Luxury North facing townhouse situated on wide canal frontage with fantastic waterfront views and bridge free access to the Broadwater and beyond. This townhouse is approximately 12 months old and is perfectly situated to capture the easy care living of Hope Island.
- Large tiled living/dining area overlooking the yard and waterfront beyond
- Close to the new Hope Island Shopping Centre due for completion at the end of 2018.
- Great sized master overlooking the water with large ensuite & walk-in robe
- A further 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper level with large windows allowing plenty of natural light
- Open study or upstairs lounge area for the kids
- 2 large bathrooms upstairs plus powder room on the lower level
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and large window offering views to the water
- Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Quality build with steel frame
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Enjoy the low maintenance small yard but still with enough room for the pets
- Added extras on top of the build include: fly screens, shelving under stairs, shelving in garage, shower shelf & rain head, extra external power points, high grade wash & wear paint internally and window reflective tint.
- Low Body Corporate Fees of approximately $25.52 per week
- Potential to secure a marina berth right at your doorstep for the avid boatie
Hope Island provides its residents with a wonderful lifestyle where you can take in a round of golf at the Links' golf club, play a game of tennis or head out to one of many recreational gyms with facilities. Surrounded by everyday shops and plenty of choices of waterfront dining Hope Island really is the perfect lifestyle and community for everyone.
The new Hope Island Marketplace shopping centre is now open offering 36 specialty stores. The centre features a food and beverage precinct, a health and wellness hub, professional services and a fast food precinct serviced by a drive thru facility, as well as 484 onsite car parks.
Take the M1 highway just five minutes from your home and access Coolangatta and Brisbane approximately 40 - 60 minutes respectively away or take the train from either Helensvale or Coomera station both 15 minutes away. There are many great schools and universities both private and state on your doorstep with hospitals and state of the art shopping centres all in close proximity.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure this newly built townhouse in a superb location.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.