House for Auction
Sellers Instructions Are Clear - Must be Sold on or Before Auction!
Property ID 2024631Nestled within a very quiet street in a secure gated community and backing onto a park. This single level residence has been perfectly configured for a relaxed lifestyle of living and entertaining and affords equal appeal for families, down-sizers and investors. Ideally positioned in the heart of Monterey Keys and within 10 minutes of 3 large shopping centres with multiple eateries and everyday shops, medical centres and excellent schools etc for your convenience.
- Four bedrooms with the master overlooking the garden and with en-suite/walk in robe. Second bedroom is en-suite with 2 way door for third and fourth bedrooms.
- 700m2 low maintenance block with private rear garden, sparkling pool and spa for your enjoyment
- Formal lounge/dining features beautiful bay window onto garden and alfresco, an inviting space in which to relax and entertain
- Separate family rumpus with sizeable central kitchen with black granite bench tops
- 4 split air conditioners in both master/guest bedroom, formal and rumpus living
- Double lock up garage
- Low body corporate
- Move in and enjoy with scope to enhance further over time
- For investors, current owners have expressed interest in renting back the property on a multi year lease.
Within 10 minutes of Westfields Helensvale shops and train station, the new Hope Island Market Place and Hope Island Shopping Centre. Excellent choice of 3 world class golfing courses, tennis clubs, gyms and schools both public and private. M1 5 minutes drive away, Coolangatta 45 minutes and Brisbane 45 minutes.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.